Aclpwn.py is a tool that interacts with BloodHound to identify and exploit ACL based privilege escalation paths.
It takes a starting and ending point and will use Neo4j pathfinding algorithms to find the most efficient ACL based privilege escalation path.
Features of Aclpwn.Py Exploit ACL Based Privilege Escalation Paths in Active Directory
Aclpwn.Py currently has the following features:
- Direct integration with BloodHound and the Neo4j graph database (fast pathfinding)
- Supports any reversible ACL based attack chain (no support for resetting user passwords right now)
- Advanced pathfinding (Dijkstra) to find the most efficient paths
- Support for exploitation with NTLM hashes (pass-the-hash)
- Saves restore state, easy rollback of changes
- Can be run via a SOCKS tunnel
- Written in Python (2.7 and 3.5+), so OS independent
Installation of Aclpwn.py ACL Based Privilege Escalation
Aclpwn.py is compatible with both Python 2.7 and 3.5+.