The objective of the ITSM module is to provide all the necessary elements for managing and displaying a catalog of services for internal or external customers.
The ITSM module makes it possible to produce one or more portals  of services dedicated to:
- the exposure of services to the appropriate readership
- pre-qualification (through tree questionnaires of the decision tree type) of service requests and dispatching them to adhoc processing tools (ticketing module, other ticketing application, third-party platform, etc.)
- the publication of KPI for monitoring service commitments on the basis of information from the Ticketing module or information from third-party solutions .
The service portals can include all or part of information from other modules (application heritage, application or business documentation, FAQ, …) to “push” the information that is useful to the target readerships of these portals.
Depending on the desired level of functionality, the ITSM module can include:
- An investigation sub-module allowing the management of survey questionnaires
- An SLA sub-module allowing the definition of SLA on perimeters (described in terms of staff) and associated with automatic KPIs .
 We can train your internal teams to develop the skills needed to complete additional portals or to modify the portal initially provided.
 The ITSM module provides automatic KPIs based on information from the Ticketing module. For KPIs built on the basis of third-party application information, they involve interfaces in the form of XML file exchanges or Web Service calls. The production of these interfaces generally involves platform-specific computer development whose complexity varies according to the interfaces proposed by said third-party applications.
 Automatic KPIs are built based on information from the Ticketing module. If this module is not used the KPIs associated with SLAs are obtained from third party tools on the basis of interface plugin to be developed.