Architecture of the IS:
Information system architecture analysis to maintain its relevance to business processes, improve its agility, increase its availability and control its integrity. The architecture of the company’s information system consists in steering the continuous transformation of tools of a business consistent with business needs, using the technologies available according to the current state of the art in IT. The goal of an urbanization approach is to support the corporate strategy with an alignment of the information system on of business processes in for the best cost / quality / time.
Faced with ever-changing technologies, an IT market subject to trends, Ankaa Pmo® is involved in consulting and research assignments. Ankaa Pmo® accompanies you in your position and choices of investment in adequacy with the strategy and the issues at hand of your company.
Ankaa Pmo® works with its clients for study assignments such as:
- Opportunities for server consolidation
- Challenges and contributions of voice and data convergence
- Wan network and choice of Telecom operators
- EAI platforms and EDI flow management
- SOA architecture and agile development
- SaaS and Cloud Computing Services Opportunities