Ankaa Pmo® offers a training catalog composed of:
– Modules intended for IT “users”
– Technical courses for developers and administrators
– Sessions related to project management and ITSM
Ankaa Pmo® provides training for corporate employees.
Our expertise is to personalize the content in order to provide each company and / or individual with an optimized learning path.
In terms of teaching abilities, we offer several training opportunities:
– In person and academic
– In person with alternation of between theory and practice (software manipulation or group facilitation)
– Remote face-to-face via Skype or Google Hangout and alternation between theory and practice
– Remote and academic programmes via webinar sessions
– support in coaching format
Part our added value is to be able, from a call center, to provide a personalized answer.
In order to allow this customization, we organize a telephone contact or preferably in video mode (Skype or Google Hangout) with the training applicant (individual trainee or service manager) to check the estimated achievements and the expected objectives.
We then submit a training plan adapted in terms of both content and duration.
The lesson plan presents the pedagogical framework, all the points and topics that will be covered during the training. In prerequisites, we add the target audience, the learning objectives, the organization of each session in terms of type and duration.
Before the session, each trainee reads the prerequisites of the lesson plan and checks whether he has the expected level. In case of doubt, an oral exchange session with the trainer makes it possible to verify this point. For each session, a specific file containing the administrative documents of the training is sent to the trainer
– Lesson Plan
– trainee evaluation
– trainer evaluation
– Training certificate at the start of the session, the trainer asks each trainee to present his / her career path, the position held, the experience gained and the expectations for the current session.
During the training session, the trainer goes through each end of the chapter to carry out a prior learning assessment, either by performing an exercise (handling the tool according to a defined scenario) or by using a quiz (MCQ). or by collective reformulation of the points addressed (synthesis of points seen). This method allows the trainer to detect disparities in levels and adjust his training. At the end of the session, the trainee
– indicates whether all the points of the training plan have been addressed.
– evaluate the training both on the pedagogical level of the trainer and on his own ability to implement the learned elements independently. At the end of the session, the trainer – validates that all the points of the training plan were discussed.
– Evaluates each trainee individually and formalizes achievement of objective in a training summary document.
– Collecting evaluations satisfaction of each trainee These evaluations enable us to consolidate the data collected and to work on quality improvement action plans.