Software design is based on a request to computerize a process. The software design will have to respect a precise process to reach the delivery of the application:
– Analysis phase (functional) and design of the application architecture
– Code writing phase according to agile methodology and unit test phases
– Final validation phase, packaging for integration.
Each phase is accompanied by the development of:
– functional specification documents
– technical specification documents
– guides and documentation for users.
Ankaa Pmo® supports the development of applications in packaged or managed modes.
Ankaa Pmo® works with its customers on software development projects:
- Functional analysis and software architecture
- Definition of writing SPRINTS for application modules according to the SCRUM agile method
- Implementing application in Client / server mode
- Realization Development of application based on WEB technologies
- Application development for IPHONE, ANDROID and WINDOWS Mobile platforms